Because created and designed by one company, hardware and software from Apple can work optimally and efficiently. One of the advantages are when we install OS X, we do not need to fuss looking for drivers for the Mac that we use.
Moreover, because the security system, not many viruses that successfully made to screw up OS X, though there is still malware that managed to infiltrate. It was not to screw up OS X, but rather aims to steal sensitive data or personal in the Mac.
While it is arguably efficient, we can still fiddling with that OS X running faster again.
Here are some things we can do:
T02-436-111-make. Upgrading memory up stuck. Output for Macbook Pro 2012 to the above, this is not possible, because the memory is soldered directly to the motherboard. Even so great a minimum of memory available is quite capable, which is 4 GB. 4 GB of memory is the minimum for all major applications in both heavy-and could not walk comfortably. The bigger the memory, the better.
2. Upgrade the hard drive. Mac can walk comfortably if enough free space available in the T02-436-make-12partisi existing OS X. In order to walk comfortably, should be available at least 30 GB of free space. If you use a heavy application sorts PhotoShop, AutoCAD, or the other, there are at least 80-120 GB of free space on my hard drive. So get used to the data stored on the internal hard drive external hard drives that can have empty space relief. If forced, upgraded hard drive to a larger capacity. If you can, use a hard drive upgrade to SSD. It is still expensive, but the performance is much more hurried.
T02-436-21a1-making. Repair Disk Permissions. Actually this procedure is to check whether the file status in accordance with the original. File status could change as the applications that use them have problems. As a result, the Mac can run slow or weird, such as the application of a sudden go out alone, running slower, slower booting, and other sebagainya.Caranya quite easily, run Disk Utility> click on the existing partition OS X it> click repair permission and wait until the process is complete. If you’ve done repair permissions, more afdol followed by a second step.
2. Reset NVRAM. Non-Volatile RAM or NV-RAM is an OS X application and keep most of the settings that we often use. The goal is that we run the application on the condition that we use. But at a certain point, the NV-RAM will be full and will actually make the Mac went awry. How to reset the NV-RAM is quite straightforward, we turn on the computer and then we immediately pressing Cmd + alt + P + R and press and hold until dueng Mac emits three times.
3. Provide enough free space on the disk / partition OS X is. The trick is to move the data to another hard drive and remove any unwanted applications. With so many free apps available on the AppStore, maybe some of us a lot of the “greedy” to install the free application. In the end, many of these applications are not suitable for us and ultimately make the hard drive so full. Most applications are indeed living discard the application file to the trash. But it
NVidia has just introduced its newest graphics card aimed at the visual computing industry and is claimed as the fastest graphics card in the world. K6000 Quadro graphics cards are built using Kepler architecture.
NVidia party also claims that this graphics card has the ability computational five times better than the Quadro 6000 graphics card before. Not only that, the graphics card is also claimed to have twice the graphical capabilities better than the Quadro 6000.
NVidia Senior VP, Ed Ellet said that this graphics card will give a significant change to the game animator, digital designer or programmer. Furthermore, Ellet said that the graphics card is capable of doing things that were previously impossible to do.
Some of the features possessed by the K6000 Quadro graphics cards are:
– The graphics memory GDDR5 ultra-fast 12GB
– Streaming 2880 core multiprocessor (SMX)
– Support for simultaneous display with a resolution up to 4k using DisplayPort 1.2
– It has ultra low latency video I / O, and support large-scale visualization
Acer Sales and Services Sdn Bhd (Acer) has recently launched a brand new 7.9 inch tablet that is supposed to be a cheaper alternative to its contenders Note 3 and Mini.
At half the price of an iPad, Acer Iconia comes with a Quad-Core CPU, HDMI output and the latest version of Android 4.2.2.
The design of the tablet is a traditional one noted Ting Meng Hung, regional manager for Acer and noted that it was quite thick compared to other tablets yet it is very light.
As for the hook-up there is a micro SD card slot, HDMI output and both a front and a rear webcam. The rear webcam is five megapixels (MP )and can record videos of up at 30 frames per second.
The tablet has a 7.9’ multi-touch five point widescreen that is intuitive and launches the apps instantly.
“An interesting characteristic similar to other tablets is that if the corner of the touch screen is kept pressed with your finger the rest of the screen reacts to other commands like scroll, launch or zoom,” Ting noted.
The tablet is equipped with a -Core CPU and one gigabyte (GB) RAM, ensuring the smooth rendering of high-quality apps and complex games.
The internal memory ranges starts from 8GB and can be extended via SD card up to 32GB.
For the operating system, it comes together with the latest 4.2.2. that run optimally with the component, Ting highlighted.
For this minimal price we have here a Tablet equipped with HDMI hook-up, Bluetooth and GPS and a Quad-Core CPU as well as a webcam that records Full-HD videos.
“At the moment we are only offering the wifi model and depending on the demand we may bring in the 3G version of the tablet as well,” Ting explained.
The Iconia is priced at RM599 and for more information please call Acer’s office at 082-456700 or visit them at Green Heights Commercial Centre, Lorong Lapangan Terbang 2, 93250, Kuching.
Increasingly diverse operating systems. Therefore, do not be surprised if within a network can terdisi from a variety of devices. Plus, gadgets and electronic devices now have the ability to pass network connectivity.
If the operating system both Windows or Linux fellow, it’s still easy. For use can be done without much trouble. Well if there are some who use the operating system Windows 8 and some of them have access to a printer via the Linux how dong? Easy! This tutorial.
Workgroup liken this step similar to when we want to share files across operating systems. We must do this step in Windows 8:
1. Create Same Workgroup. On the Start screen, click System Settings on the right side and click on System in the left side. Click the Change Settings.
2. In the System Properties window go to the Computer Name tab and see the workgroup name there. Compare with information workgroup name in Windows 8. If the same, you can jump straight to step 4. If different, follow the first 3 steps.
3. Click the Change button that is on the Computer Name tab. After that, in the Computer Name Changes window, click the Workgroup menu in the box if the Member in the column below, the contents of the same name with a Linux workgroup. Press OK to save the changes. When prompted, restart the PC in order to connect with the new workgroup.
Next, use the same naming workgroup with Linux.
To put the printer on Windows 8
Divide and put the printer is not difficult to access. On the Start screen, type in Device and Printers, click Settings and then click the icon. Figure 4. Right-click the printer you want to dibagipakaikan then select “Printer Properties”. In the Properties window, select the Sharing tab and place a check in front of the “Share this printer”. Figure 5. Click “OK” to save changes.
Configuring Linux For Linux printer can be accessed through, it is time configuration on Linux. We will be using Ubuntu as the most popular Linux ditro. Here’s how:
1. Click the menu System> Administration> Printing to open the printer management window.
2. In the Printer Configuration window, click the “New” button. Ubuntu will search for the printer on the network.
3. Once the search is complete, Ubuntu will display all the printers on the network are detected. If printermu not listed, click the “Windows Printer via SAMBA” on the left panel. IN the right side window, type the workgroup name created in step 1, and then click “Browse”.
4. Explore the SMB workgroup that appears in the browser, select the computer name, then click on the name of the printer that has dibagipakaikan then click “OK”.
5. You will be taken back to the previous window. Click the “Verify ..” to ensure the printer can be accessed by Ubuntu. If successful, you will get the message “Print Share Verified” like in the picture. If at this stage you have failed, try to go back to step 2 to ensure the printer configuration has been done correctly.
6. Click “OK” and “Forward”.
7. Now you will see a window with three options: Choose the printer from the database, providing PPD file, or do a search in the printer driver
Choose the first option and then check whether the driver for printermu already teredia. If printermu not listed
Jakarta – Google has just updated the Google Maps application with new features. This feature comes reports of traffic accidents and the number of ways to access the various facilities.
Google Maps with accident information can be used on Android and iOS based devices. Overall, this application displays maps and their reliable navigation and traffic information.
Warning about the accident will appear on the map showing traffic flow and road construction. This information is also recommended that these options are not stuck in traffic around the accident site.
Last June, Google bought Waze, the creator of popular apps that inform traffic flow. But Google has not confirmed whether Waze’s data associated with this application or not.
The new application also allows users to find out if the place you want to target viable or not. Features »Explore” display greeting cards enjoy a meal and good night.
Through these features, users can be helped with a variety of information about the place in detail. There is also a rating system that allows users to find somewhere assessment.
Google Maps with navigation devices had previously been released for the Android and iOS platform. Product Manager for Google Maps, Nobuhiro Makida, said the superior feature of this application is the My Location, search, and referrals.
“Through My Location, users can know of its existence through the map, even if the device does not have GPS,” said Makida.
Next is a local search to find a business category. While referrals are the best route to a destination, even if the user is driving, walking, or taking public transportation.
Features can indicate the distance and direction of travel time to get to the destination. The Google Maps Navigation can be run via voice commands.
When was the last time you had to delete a bunch of photos or apps on your mobile device to clear out space? With the massive amount of data generated every day, it’s easy to exhaust all the available storage on your phone or tablet.
And this problem is only getting worse. Industry trends suggest that device storage capacities are growing at 25 percent per year, but the amount of data being produced is increasing even faster — by around 50 percent a year, according to Microsoft. The software giant is looking to address this problem with SkyDrive, which will be updated in Windows 8.1 with the goal of giving you access to your files at all times, without taking up all your available storage or Internet bandwidth.
The updated service utilizes what Microsoft refers to as “placeholder files,” which look and feel like normal folders and files with one major change — you don’t download the full file until you access it. The placeholder file contains just a thumbnail image and some basic properties, making it significantly smaller than its actual size. This means that 100GB of files in SkyDrive will use up less than 5GB of storage on the hard drive of your Windows 8.1 device, Mona Akmal.
“I have a Pictures folder in SkyDrive that’s 5.6GB in size but it’s only taking up 185MB on the local disk,” Akmal wrote.
Another major change to SkyDrive in Windows 8.1 deals with offline access to files. With the SkyDrive app, you’ll now be able to mark any folders or files you want remain available when you lose Internet connectivity.
Any edits you make to a file while offline will automatically be synced back up to SkyDrive when you regain a connection. For added convenience, all the files you open or edit on your device will automatically be marked for offline access.
As a reminder, new SkyDrive users get 7GB of storage for free. After that, an additional 20GB costs $10 per year, while 50GB will set you back $25 a year, and 100GB costs $50 a year.
We sat down with Angus Logan, group product marketing manager for SkyDrive (pictured below), last week to get the scoop on the most important changes to the online storage service in Windows 8.1.
California – Now Google browser users can copy and paste the various forms of documents and slide sheets from Gmail to Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides or otherwise more easily. Unfortunately, to be able to feel the system copy and paste from Google this, the user must have the Chrome browser.
The browser engine giant announced on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 when the company had a massive overhaul copy and paste system. “With Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Chrome browser users can copy and paste text and images between all documents, spreadsheets or tables, and presentations as well as for different types of files,” Google wrote in his blog. Google claims that copied and pasted the format will remain the same.
Copy and paste system not unlike the way Google copy paste that is commonly used to keyboard shortcuts through or from the right-click menu. Users can also copy images from applications on the computer and insert it directly into the document, spreadsheet or presentation slide.
To compete with Microsoft Officenya Microsoft, Google did provide another alternative for users who do not have the Chrome browser with the web clipboard. However, how to copy and paste his work is not as easy as on the Chrome browser. There are eight steps that need to be done.
First, select the section to be copied. Second, click on the Edit menu, and select Web clipboard. Thirdly, click the Copy to clipboard web. When the user has reached the destination file, the user enters the fourth stage click the Edit menu and select Web clipboard again. Users will see an option that previously be copied.
Fifth, Place the cursor where the user wants to insert content. Sixth, select another Web clipboard from the Edit menu. In the seventh stage, the user will select the parts to be inserted with pilhan various formats, such as plain text or HTML. Finally, select the appropriate format and finish.